Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My First Blog



I am sooo excited!! I constantly search the internet for people who are in the same situation as myself...Renovation! So I decided to create my own blog and share with everyone the trials, tribulation, and triumph of home renovation.

If I am able to help you in anyway just ask.

My husband and I are going on the second year of our "flip". Last March (06) we purchased our first home together. It's a cute 1922 bungalow. I fell in love with the fireplace (which is not lined...therefore not up to Iowa fire code) and the red brick tile. I compromised on many aspects of my "dream" house so that we could get this little beauty and eventually make a ton of money off of it.

In the beginning we gave ourselves two years to complete a successful "flip". Since then our time line has change dramatically. I'm hoping to put the house on the market in October because I am ready to be DONE!!

I will include our current Before and After pictures. :)


No comments: